Bank of America story updated with changes and additional details throughout.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) --Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan said he didn't cut expenses as fast as some analysts hoped because the bank wanted to maintain what he called good customer service.
Don't tell that to the Pittsburgh woman who claimed she had her parrot held hostage when Bank of America (BAC)seized the wrong house, or the Galveston, Texas couple that says it had no relationship whatsoever with the bank but still lost 75 pounds of fish when Bank of America shut off the power on its vacation home.
|Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV