One example of a fund that has benefited is Putnam Voyager (PVOYX), which is up 9.1% this year.
Rosenbluth said it recently had a one-third weighting to information-technology stocks, and its portfolio included such companies as business software and services leader Oracle (ORCL), iPad and iPhone maker Apple (AAPL), business-services conglomerate Tyco International (TYC) and cable-services provider Comcast (CMCSA).
Also at the top is Lord Abbott Growth Opportunities Fund (LMGAX), up 8.2% this year. Among its biggest holdings are retailer Ross Stores (ROST), business-software seller Citrix Systems (CTXS) and medical-device company Intuitive Surgical (ISRG).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV