Verisk Health announced that its HEDIS® Performance Measurement solution has been certified by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and is ready for 2012 Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) reporting. This year marks the 11 th straight season that the company has achieved full certification. Verisk Health is a global leader in risk management solutions and a long-standing NCQA® HEDIS Software Certification beta-testing partner.
“We’re pleased to once again deliver a fully-certified HEDIS solution so early in the 2012 reporting season,” said Nathan Gunn, MD, president of the Enterprise Analytics Division of Verisk Health. “And, we are excited to offer a solution optimized to further reduce run time, thereby providing the timely, monthly reporting that is critical to strategic initiatives such as Five Star quality improvement programs.”
To make sure that HEDIS stays current, the NCQA has established a process to update the measurements annually. The NCQA HEDIS Software Certification process requires solution providers to re-certify each year to ensure compliance with the latest quality measures. Verisk Health has a long-standing partnership with NCQA, achieving certification each year since 2001 and acting as a certification beta-testing vendor for the organization since 2003.
The Verisk Health HEDIS Performance Measurement solution is used by payers and providers to track, measure, and benchmark adherence to clinical standards. It enables managed care organizations to view results quickly and easily for each HEDIS measure, sample, and chase calculation performed. Key uses of the product include:
- calculating HEDIS measures from source healthcare data
- analyzing HEDIS data using robust filters, drills, and reports
- collecting hybrid medical record data
- developing custom measures for clinical reporting initiatives
- access to secure, web-enabled software that facilitates the communication, planning, and managing of projects and checkpoints related to HEDIS measure production
- access to chart review tools and services
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts