VMware Press, a publishing alliance between Pearson, the world’s leading learning company, and VMware, the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, today launched its first title, Administering VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager 5.0, a hands-on guide for experienced VMware professionals.
Administering VMware Site Recovery Manager 5.0 (Photo: Business Wire)
VMware forum moderator and vExpert Mike Laverick fully explains VMware Site Recovery Manager™ (SRM) 5.0’s failover/failback procedures, walks readers through configuring storage replication with hardware from several leading suppliers, and shows how to efficiently implement fast, automated, centralized disaster recovery. He also draws on his extensive experience to identify common pitfalls and errors, explains why they occur, and shows how to fix them.
- The book delivers technical knowledge readers, including expert guidance for utilizing VMware SRM 5.0’s advanced new vSphere Replication (VR).
- The title is available in print, eBook or bundle form at: http://www.pearsonitcertification.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0321799925
- VMware Press was created to provide a suite of virtualization technology and certification products in multiple languages and formats. Visit http://www.vmware.com/go/vmwarepress for a complete product listing of relevant materials for IT professionals
Usable Quotes"We are thrilled that Mike's book is the first to publish in the series,” said David Dusthimer, Associate Publisher for VMware Press. “He is a legend in the VMware community and the foremost expert on VMware Site Recovery Manager™. We couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable author on the topic and look forward to publishing on many more useful topics to the VMware community." "This book is my third on the subject of VMware Site Recovery Manager™, and I'm thrilled to have the endorsement and patronage of the VMware Press,” said Laverick. “I've been working with SRM since its alpha release, and it’s gratifying to see so many improvements and enhancements. The new book has more storage vendors covered than ever before, which is testament to VMware’s continued commitment to expanding support for SRM."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV