Accuride Corporation (NYSE: ACW) – a leading supplier of components to the commercial vehicle industry – today announced its participation in the 2012 Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) Conference at The Mirage Convention Center in Las Vegas starting Jan. 23, 2012. Accuride will exhibit its products and host a press briefing to discuss the investments it is making to better meet the needs of the heavy-duty aftermarket.
At its briefing on Tues., Jan. 24 at 2:00 p.m., Accuride president and CEO Rick Dauch will share exclusive announcements regarding changes and investments Accuride is making to expand capacity, enhance quality and meet customer needs. The company will also be exhibiting its latest steel and aluminum wheel and wheel-end product offerings at Booth #626 during the conference.
“We’re excited to showcase our extensive product portfolio and share details of our capital investment plans for 2012 and beyond at the HDAW Conference,” said Dauch. “Accuride continues to make significant investments to upgrade our manufacturing equipment and process technologies to better meet customer demands and serve the needs of the heavy-duty aftermarket.”
As the industry’s only single source supplier to offer steel wheels, aluminum wheels and wheel end components, Accuride will showcase several key products at HDAW:
- Aluminum wheels featuring Accuride’s Ultra-Enhanced Finish – which results in a gloss far superior to competitive wheels,
- A wheel-end display that will include aluminum wheels, steel wheels, brake drums and hubs, demonstrating its full range of wheel-end components, and
- A fuel tank from the company’s Imperial Group unit, which manufactures truck body and chassis components.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV