Thursday's 5 Biggest Stories
Bank of America books a profit in the fourth quarter, but it came thanks to one-time items like the sale of its CCB stake.
Morgan Stanley, on the other hand, reports a loss that was smaller than analysts had expected.
Spain and France pass critical tests: Both countries saw strong demand for their debt at auction.
Quote of the Day"We don't need concessions. What we need is a sufficiently effective governance system that is able to eliminate the risk markets associate with the euro zone," Italian Prime Minster Mario Monti said of the need for better eurozone governance.
Company NewsIt's finally official: Eastman Kodak (EK) has filed for bankruptcy.
MarketsAfter 2011 saw outflows that rivaled 2008, investors are back in stock funds in 2012.
Investment StrategyThe most overbought ETFs list is topped by homebuilders.
Odds and EndsHere's an Anthrax video to get you pumped for Thursday's trading session.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV