Thursday's 5 Biggest Stories
Bank of America books a profit in the fourth quarter, but it came thanks to one-time items like the sale of its CCB stake.
Morgan Stanley, on the other hand, reports a loss that was smaller than analysts had expected.
Spain and France pass critical tests: Both countries saw strong demand for their debt at auction.
Quote of the Day"We don't need concessions. What we need is a sufficiently effective governance system that is able to eliminate the risk markets associate with the euro zone," Italian Prime Minster Mario Monti said of the need for better eurozone governance.
Company NewsIt's finally official: Eastman Kodak (EK) has filed for bankruptcy.
MarketsAfter 2011 saw outflows that rivaled 2008, investors are back in stock funds in 2012.
Investment StrategyThe most overbought ETFs list is topped by homebuilders.
Odds and EndsHere's an Anthrax video to get you pumped for Thursday's trading session.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV