First American Financial Corp Stock Upgraded (FAF)
- FAF's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.14 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Compared to other companies in the Insurance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, FIRST AMERICAN FINANCIAL CP underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for FIRST AMERICAN FINANCIAL CP is currently extremely low, coming in at 7.60%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.20% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $53.16 million or 18.79% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, FIRST AMERICAN FINANCIAL CP has marginally lower results.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts