Our guidance for 2012 diluted earnings per share is $2.55 to $2.70. Our guidance does not consider major global economic disruptions in 2012 including in Europe and the U.S. Anticipated sales growth from 2011 and operating margin by segment and on a consolidated basis are as follows:
|2012 Estimated Sales Growth||2012 Estimated Operating Margin|
|Engine/Mobile Filtration||7.0% to 9.0%||22.0% to 23.0%|
|Industrial/Environmental Filtration||7.0% to 9.0%||11.0% to 12.0%|
|Packaging||-7.0% to -5.0%||9.0% to 11.0%|
|CLARCOR||6.0% to 8.0%||16.0% to 17.0%|
We project 2012 cash from operations to be between $130 million and $140 million, capital expenditures to be between $45 million and $55 million and our effective tax rate to be between 31.5% and 32.0%.
CLARCOR will be holding a conference call to discuss the fourth quarter 2011 results at 10:00 a.m. CST on January 19, 2012. Interested parties can listen to the conference call at www.clarcor.com or www.viavid.net. A replay will be available on these websites and also at 877-870-5176 or 858-384-5517 by providing confirmation code 6302094. The replay will be available through February 2, 2012 by telephone and for 30 days on the Internet.
CLARCOR is based in Franklin, Tennessee, and is a diversified marketer and manufacturer of mobile, industrial and environmental filtration products and consumer and industrial packaging products sold in domestic and international markets. Common shares of CLARCOR are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV