Origin Agritech Limited (NASDAQ: SEED) (“Origin” or the “Company”), a technology-focused supplier of crop seeds and agricultural products in China, today announced that the Company will report results for its fiscal year 2011 ended September 30, 2011, before the market opens on Thursday, January 19, 2012.
The Company will host a teleconference on January 19, 2012, at 8:00 a.m. ET / 9:00 p.m. Beijing time to discuss the annual results. To participate in the call, please dial +1-877-407-9210 in North America, or +1-201-689-8049 internationally, approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
A replay of the call will be available shortly after the conference call through 11:59 p.m. ET on January 26, 2012, or 12:59 p.m. Beijing Time on January 27, 2012. The replay dial-in numbers are: U.S. toll free number +1-877-660-6853, or the international number is +1-201-612-7415; using Account "286" and Conference ID "387324" to access the replay.
About OriginFounded in 1997 and headquartered in Beijing, Origin Agritech Limited (NASDAQ GS: SEED) is China’s leading, vertically integrated agricultural biotechnology company specializing in research, development and production to supply food to the growing population of China. Origin develops, grows, processes, and markets high-quality, hybrid crop seeds to farmers throughout China and parts of Southeast Asia via a network of approximately 3,800 first-level distributors and 65,000 second-level distributors and retailers, and it possesses a pipeline of genetically modified seed products including glyphosate resistant corn and Bt Corn. The first genetically modified corn seed product for China, Phytase Corn, was approved in November 2009 for which Origin possesses exclusive rights. For further information, please log on to www.originagritech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV