International Shipholding Corporation (NYSE: ISH) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter 2011 earnings results following the close of the market on Wednesday, February 1, 2012, and will host a conference call to discuss the results at 10:00 AM ET Thursday, February 2, 2012.
The conference call will feature members of the Company’s management team, including Niels M. Johnsen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Erik L. Johnsen, President, and Manuel G. Estrada, Chief Financial Officer. To participate in the conference call, please dial (888) 427-9419 (domestic) or (719) 325-2172 (international). Participants can reference the International Shipholding Corporation Fourth Quarter 2011 Earnings Call or passcode 9261934. Please dial in approximately 5 minutes prior to the call.
The conference call will also be available via a live listen-only webcast and can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.intship.com. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the Company’s website and download any software that may be needed to listen to the webcast.
A replay of the conference call will be available through February 9, 2012, at (877) 870-5176 (domestic) or (858) 384-5517 (international). The passcode for the replay is 9261934.About International Shipholding International Shipholding Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates a diversified fleet of U.S. and foreign flag vessels that provide international and domestic maritime transportation services to commercial and governmental customers primarily under medium to long-term charters and contracts. For more information about the company, please visit www.intship.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV