FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: FFG) today announced that Dennis J. Presnall has been elected to FBL Financial Group's Board of Directors as a Class B Director, and to the Board’s Executive Committee, effective January 17, 2012.
Presnall is Executive Director and Secretary-Treasurer of the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation and Senior Vice President-Secretary of Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company and Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company. Presnall joined the Iowa Farm Bureau in 1982 and assumed his current position in January 2007.
FBL Financial Group is a holding company whose primary operating subsidiary is Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company. FBL Financial Group underwrites, markets and distributes life insurance and annuities to individuals and small businesses. In addition, FBL Financial Group manages all aspects of two Farm Bureau affiliated property-casualty insurance companies for a management fee. For more information, please visit www.fblfinancial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV