Levi & Korsinsky is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of Columbia Laboratories Inc. (“Columbia Labs” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: CBRX) securities concerning possible violations of federal securities laws.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/columbia-laboratories-cbrx.
The investigation concerns whether statements made by the Company and certain of its officers from December 14, 2011 to January 17, 2012 regarding the safety and effectiveness of the Company’s progesterone gel product Prochieve were materially false and misleading. On December 14, 2011, the Company issued a press release highlighting the purported results of clinical trials that showed that Prochieve “significantly reduces the risk of preterm birth and neonatal morbidity.” Following this announcement Columbia’s stock increased in price significantly. On January 17, 2012, however, the Food & Drug Administration released documents including trial data that indicates Prochieve is not effective. As a result, Columbia’s stock price tumbled over 50%, to $1.10, well below where it traded before the December 14, 2011 announcement.
If you own Columbia Labs stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com/columbia-laboratories-cbrx.html.Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV