NSTAR Announces Fourth Quarter 2011 Conference Call
NSTAR (NYSE:NST) announced today that it is holding a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial results. The conference call will be held on Friday, January 27, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). Earnings information will be released after market hours on Thursday, January 26, 2012.
The call is being webcast and can be accessed on NSTAR’s corporate website – www.nstar.com – by selecting “Investor Relations” then “Webcast.” A replay of the call will be archived on NSTAR’s website in the Investor Relations section under “Financial Information” and then “Webcast Archives.”
NSTAR, headquartered in Boston, is an energy delivery company with revenues of approximately $3 billion and assets of $8 billion that serves 1.4 million customers in Massachusetts, including approximately 1.1 million electric distribution customers in 81 communities and 300,000 natural gas distribution customers in 51 communities.On October 18, 2010, NSTAR announced a stock-for-stock merger-of-equals transaction with Northeast Utilities. The merger transaction has not yet been approved by state regulators. For more information, go to www.nstar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV