Albany International Corp. (NYSE: AIN) will release 2011 fourth-quarter financial results after the close of the market on Wednesday, February 8, 2012. The Company will host a webcast to discuss earnings at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, February 9.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the webcast via the Company’s Investor Relations website at www.albint.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the website at approximately noon Eastern Time on February 9.
About Albany International Corp.
Albany International is a global advanced textiles and materials processing company with approximately 4,300 employees worldwide and plants strategically located to serve its global customers. The Company's core business is the world's leading producer of custom-designed fabrics and belts essential to the production of paper and paperboard. Albany's family of growth businesses extends its advanced textiles and materials capabilities into a variety of other industries, most notably aerospace composites, nonwovens, building products, and high-performance insulation and yarn. Additional information about the Company and its businesses and products is available at www.albint.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV