MakeMusic, Inc. Announces Finale Notepad 2012
MakeMusic, Inc. (NASDAQ:MMUS) today announced the upcoming release of Finale NotePad ® 2012, which will be available for free download on February 15, 2012. NotePad is music notation software that enables users to create, play and print sheet music.
“Finale NotePad fosters creativity and exploration by empowering students, songwriters, worship directors and other musicians to easily create electronic and printed sheet music,” said Karen van Lith, MakeMusic CEO. “Providing NotePad at no cost is especially exciting for music educators. Now their students can use NotePad for free to complete any assignment the educator has created in any version of Finale, MakeMusic’s flagship professional music notation software.”
Finale NotePad 2012 also includes select features new to Finale 2012, including Unicode font support (providing access to all characters in any font and facilitating the creation of music in any language) and aspects of Finale’s new ScoreManager™, which simplifies the control of playback sounds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV