Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTBI):
|(in thousands except per share data)||4Q 2011||3Q 2011||4Q 2010||Year 2011||Year 2010|
|Earnings per share||$||0.64||$||0.70||$||0.61||$||2.54||$||2.17|
|Earnings per share—diluted||$||0.64||$||0.70||$||0.60||$||2.53||$||2.16|
|Return on average assets||1.09%||1.20%||1.11%||1.11%||1.03%|
|Return on average equity||10.71%||11.75%||10.71%||10.91%||9.90%|
|Tangible common equity||8.52%||8.44%||8.26%||8.52%||8.26%|
|Dividends declared per share||$||0.31||$||0.31||$||0.305||$||1.23||$||1.21|
|Book value per share||$||23.78||$||23.44||$||22.08||$||23.78||$||22.08|
|Weighted average shares||15,332||15,318||15,265||15,313||15,234|
|Weighted average shares—diluted||15,357||15,339||15,294||15,337||15,259|
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTBI) reports earnings of $9.9 million, or $0.64 per basic share, compared to $9.2 million, or $0.61 per basic share, earned during the fourth quarter of 2010 and $10.7 million, or $0.70 per basic share, earned during the third quarter 2011. Earnings for the year ended December 31, 2011 increased 17.5% to $38.8 million, or $2.54 per basic share, from the $33.0 million, or $2.17 per basic share, earned during the year ended December 31, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV