- Net sales increased 9.6% to first-quarter record $2.248 million from $2.050 million
- Gross profit increased 11.7% to $1.896 million from $1.697 million
- SG&A increased 2.0% to $0.700 million from $0.686 million, but decreased as a percent of revenues to 31.1% from 33.5%
- R&D expenditures increased 14.9% to $454,000 from $395,000
- Income before taxes increased 27.6% to $1.064 million from $0.834 million
- Net income from continuing operations increased 30.9% to $755,000 from $577,000, and including the proceeds from the sale of Words+, partially offset by the discontinued operations of Words+, net income increased 71.1% to $971,000 from $567,000
- Total diluted earnings per share, including discontinued operations, increased 100% to $0.06 from $0.03
- Diluted earnings per share for only the continuing operations up 67% to $0.05 from $0.03
Simulations Plus Reports First Quarter FY2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.