- Loans at Dec. 31, 2011, were $3.29 billion, an increase of $50.2 million from $3.24 billion at Sept. 30, 2011, or an annualized growth rate of 6.2 percent. Commercial and industrial loans combined with owner-occupied commercial real estate loans were $1.73 billion at Dec. 31, 2011, an increase of $77.0 million from $1.65 billion at Sept. 30, 2011, an annualized growth rate of 18.7 percent and the sixth consecutive quarter of net growth.
- Average balances of noninterest bearing deposit accounts were $705.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2011, the seventh consecutive quarterly increase. Average balances increased 5.0 percent over third quarter 2011 and 22.5 percent over the same quarter last year.
- Revenue for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2011, amounted to $49.02 million, compared to $44.72 million for the same quarter of last year, an increase of 9.6 percent.
- Net interest margin increased to 3.65 percent for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2011, from 3.29 percent for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2010.
- Less than five years after expanding to the Knoxville market, Pinnacle’s Knoxville footprint reached $551.1 million in loans at the end of the fourth quarter 2011.
Pinnacle Financial Grows Quarterly Net Income Per Fully Diluted Share 143 Percent Over Fourth Quarter Of 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.