Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE: RRMS) announced today it will celebrate the company’s listing on the New York Stock Exchange with the traditional ceremony of ringing The Opening Bell SM in New York City on Friday, January 20 at 9:30 a.m. ET. Pete Schwiering, Chief Operating Officer, will ring The Opening Bell.
“We are honored to ring The Opening Bell at the New York Stock Exchange. This is a great achievement for our company, and we are excited to celebrate the future of Rose Rock Midstream,” said Norm Szydlowski, Rose Rock Midstream Chief Executive Officer and Chairman.
A live webcast of The Opening Bell, beginning at 9:29 a.m. ET, will be available on the homepage of nyx.com.
About Rose Rock MidstreamRose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE: RRMS) is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership recently formed by SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE: SEMG) to own, operate, develop and acquire a diversified portfolio of midstream energy assets. Rose Rock Midstream provides crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and marketing services. Headquartered in Tulsa, OK, Rose Rock Midstream has operations in six different states with the majority of its assets strategically located in or connected to the Cushing, Oklahoma crude oil marketing hub.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV