We focus our attention towards the HR side in the human capital management side of our clients and over the last few years see ourselves with a client base in excess of 2000 different companies with a 90% plus retention rate, which is historical. If you think of a business owner, a business owner starts lot of times in their garage. They build a product; they have a product that works. They step out and sell the product; they find themselves reaching their own capacity level, so they add an employee and another employee, another employee.
They get to about 10 employees and now they have hired all other friends and so now they have to hire people they don’t know. They hire 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 person on day-to-day basis. They can go around the room and they can touch and they can help to control the success of organization by impacting each person’s outcome by direct interface. Some of them find themselves with 16, 17, 20-25 employees and all of a sudden the dynamic changes. And we will like to think that a business owner can manage the business tactically up to about 15-20 employees. But beyond that standpoint, they now have to start hiring layers of management back into their organization and the organization shifts from being able to run tactically to having a more dynamic complexion about it.
What we do is, we come in and help the business owner get their arms around all the pieces, help them to frame a management platform or a method for interfacing with that organization on a regular basis and help them to ultimately leverage the internal human capital that they had invested already.
The industry as a whole is pretty-vast. If you check just the HR industry, HR outsourcing look to be 162 billion by 2015 and then the consulting industry related to all facets of consulting is around 366 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV