- APA's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 36.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 40.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- APACHE CORP has improved earnings per share by 17.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, APACHE CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $8.50 versus -$0.92 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($11.88 versus $8.50).
- The gross profit margin for APACHE CORP is currently very high, coming in at 77.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 23.40% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $2,447.00 million or 42.70% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 29.70%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average. The net income increased by 28.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $778.27 million to $1,002.00 million.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.