- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.56, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.72 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The gross profit margin for ENI SPA is rather low; currently it is at 24.50%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.70% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $2,585.64 million or 42.20% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.