Mercury Computer Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mc.com), a trusted provider of commercially developed, application-ready ISR subsystems for defense prime contractors, announced that Kevin M. Bisson has joined the company as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. Mr. Bisson replaces Robert E. Hult, Mercury’s Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, who is retiring from that position effective the close of business on January 17, 2012. Mr. Hult has agreed to remain as a part-time employee for a limited period to assist with the transition of his responsibilities following his retirement as Chief Financial Officer.
“We are deeply appreciative of the commitment and exceptional service Bob provided Mercury during his 8- year tenure with the company, and while we will miss his contributions, we wish him the best in his retirement,” said Mercury’s President and Chief Executive Officer Mark Aslett. “At the same time, we are fortunate to welcome Kevin Bisson, whose breadth and depth of expertise in global corporate finance and acquisitions will be a tremendous asset.”
Throughout his career, Mr. Bisson has held positions of increasing responsibility in corporate accounting and finance. Most recently, he was Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer for SeaChange International, Inc., a publicly-traded company that develops, manufactures and markets digital video systems and services to cable, telecommunications and broadcast television companies worldwide. Mr. Bisson’s experience spans a diverse group of technology companies including American Superconductor Corporation, Axcelis Technologies and United Technologies Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV