Intrepid Potash, Inc. (“Intrepid”) (NYSE:IPI) announced today preliminary sales and production results for the fourth quarter and full year 2011 and provided an update on its capital investment program.
Preliminary Sales and Operational Results
|Three Months Ended||Year Ended|
|December 31, 2011||December 31, 2011|
|Production tons||190,000 - 200,000||805,000 - 815,000|
|Sales tons||175,000 - 185,000||785,000 - 795,000|
|Average Net Realized Sales Price ($ / ton)||$490 - $500||$465 - $475|
|Cash COGS, net of|
|byproduct credit ($ / ton)||$190 - $200||$170 - $180|
|Total COGS ($ / ton)||$245 - $255||$215 - $225|
|Production tons||30,000 – 35,000||140,000 – 145,000|
|Sales tons||25,000 – 30,000||170,000 – 175,000|
|Average Net Realized Sales Price ($ / ton)||$280 - $290||$230 - $240|
|Cash COGS, net of|
|byproduct credit ($ / ton)||$180 - $190||$170 - $180|
|Total COGS ($ / ton)||$225 - $235||$205 - $215|
|Selling & Administrative Costs||$7.5 - $8.5 million||$31.5 - $32.5 million|
On a preliminary basis, during the fourth quarter of 2011, Intrepid estimates that it produced between 190,000 and 200,000 tons of potash and sold between 175,000 and 185,000 tons of potash. Production results for the quarter include the seasonal harvest from the Moab, Utah mine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV