First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE:FPO), a leading owner of office and industrial properties in the greater Washington, D.C. region, today announced details for the release of its results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2011.
First Potomac plans to issue its earnings release for the fourth quarter after the markets close on February 16, 2012, and will host a conference call on February 17, 2012 at 9:00 AM ET.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing (877) 407-3982 or (201) 493-6780 for international participants. A replay of the call will be available from 12:00 Noon ET on February 17, 2012, until midnight ET on February 24, 2012. The replay can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 for international callers, and entering pin number 386521.
A live broadcast of the conference call will also be available online at the Company’s website, www.first-potomac.com, on February 17, 2012, beginning at 9:00 AM ET. An online replay will follow shortly after the call and will continue for 90 days.About First Potomac Realty Trust First Potomac Realty Trust is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust that focuses on owning, operating, developing and redeveloping office and industrial properties in the greater Washington, D.C. region. As of September 30, 2011, the company's portfolio totals over 14 million square feet and consists of 40 percent office, 39 percent business parks, and 21 percent industrial properties. FPO shares are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:FPO). For more information, please visit www.first-potomac.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV