Computer Task Group's Management Presents At Noble Financial Equity Conference (Transcript)
Starting in 2015, the reimbursement goes away and it’s replaced with a penalty. We don’t have an EMR system in 2015. You begin by losing 1% of your Medicare and Medicaid. It goes up to 5% over a period of time. So, it is just one of the leading suppliers of IT services for electronic medical records, somewhere between the third largest and fifth largest in the United States and most likely in the world. We’ve been in this business since 2003. In 2003, we begin to install software packages made by companies like Epic, Cerner, Siemens, Meditech, and hospitals.
We go to market two ways. We first go based upon our quality. Hospitals have a radiant service, it’s called KLAS Enterprises. KLAS rates every IT services company on every project, every month, and publishes an aggregate rating. And if you got the KLAS ratings for the last three years and look to the clinical ratings, which is the area where EMRs fall almost every month for the last 36 months. CTG was rated number one in quality, couple of months we dipped to number two, only for a month, we usually pop right back to number one.
There is an article that appeared in InformationWeek. In the first line of the article, they asked a question. Who to call for help with health IT? They answered in the second line, Affiliated Computer Services, CTG, and Deloitte, top KLAS’ list of electronic medical record and clinical systems consultants. If you read the whole article what it says is that, well our quality is number one. They didn’t think the other two companies, where that far below us. So, they grouped the three of us together. The next highest rated company was Accenture and they were 10% below the lowest of the three of us. And the article actually says, you pick somebody whose quality is 10% below, you are going to notice that when you do your implementation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV