Levi & Korsinsky is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (“Integra LifeSciences” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: IART) securities concerning possible violations of federal securities laws.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/integra-lifesciences-holdings-iart.
On January 5, 2012, Integra LifeSciences announced that it received a warning letter from the United States Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) related to quality systems and compliance issues found at its collagen manufacturing facility located in Plainsboro, New Jersey in August 2011. The Company also announced it expects total revenues in the fourth quarter to be approximately 3% below the low end of previously issued guidance. Upon this news, Integra LifeSciences stock fell 20% on January 6, 2012 to close at $24.49 per share; the stock continues to fall, closing on January 10, 2012 at $23.22 per share.
If you own Integra LifeSciences stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com/integra-lifesciences-holdings-iart.html.Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV