Shari Ballard will lead Best Buy's international business, while Mike Vitelli will assume responsibilities for the domestic division. Ballard and Vitelli preiously shared the role of president of Best Buy's domestic business, with additional responsibilities for operation in Canada and Mexico.
"To make the most of the profitable opportunities we see both domestically and internationally, we are establishing dedicated responsibility with two of our senior executive leaders, Shari Ballard and Mike Vitelli," CEO Brian Dunn said in a statement. "The focus, energy and drive of these two leaders will serve us well as we accelerate the pace of our company's transformation, work to provide more compelling multi-channel experiences for our customers and employees around the world and improve returns for our shareholders."
-Reported by Jeanine Poggi in New York.Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV