TEL AVIV, Israel, January 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RiT Technologies (NASDAQ: RITT) today launched the RiT CenterMind™ Solution, a new approach to data center infrastructure management (DCIM), which enables data center managers to optimize performance through a real-time consolidated view of data center IT assets, connectivity, power and environmental conditions.
The RiT CenterMind Solution presents a major shift in the DCIM sector. Through a single solution, it monitors and manages the high volume and array of information in today's resource-hungry data centers. With thousands of discrete sensors and control points to be monitored and increasing pressure for higher server density, energy efficiency and more capacity, data center managers need a comprehensive, integrated DCIM approach to deliver the service levels their customers demand.
The RiT CenterMind Solution combines environment, power, connectivity and security management, so eliminating the need for complex and costly integration. In addition, by automating laborious provisioning and network planning, data center managers can increase efficiency, reduce downtime and improve service.Each module of the RiT CenterMind Solution offers class-leading features and combined, they form a comprehensive DCIM approach through four core components:
- CenterMind management software
- CenterMind G+ to optimize environment conditions
- CenterMind P+ for improved power consumption monitoring and control
- PatchView™, the market-leading intelligent infrastructure management hardware to increase utilization of networked assets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV