- Following 12 weeks of treatment, without restrictions on food or alcohol, all three doses of avanafil (50mg, 100mg and 200mg) were significantly superior to placebo for all primary endpoints (p </= 0.001).
- A secondary analysis using Sexual Encounter Profile, question 3 (SEP 3) to evaluate the number of successful intercourse attempts at various time points post-dosing revealed that avanafil was associated with a significant treatment response as early as 15 minutes and beyond 6 hours after dosing.
- Nearly 80% of all sexual attempts among patients in the 200mg dose group of avanafil had erections sufficient for intercourse.
- 72% of study participants had tried at least one other ED treatment.
- The most common side effects were headache, flushing, nasal congestion and back pain and no drug-related serious adverse events reported.
- The completion rate in REVIVE was 85.1% and discontinuations due to adverse events were 1.9%, 3.1%, 2.5% and 3.1% for the 50mg, 100mg, 200mg and placebo groups, respectively.
REVIVE Trial Results For Avanafil Published In JSM Demonstrate Significant Improvement In Erectile Function
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.