YAHUD, Israel, January 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Magal Security Systems, Ltd. (NASDAQ GM: MAGS) today announced that it received $1.2 million of orders for critical infrastructure in the Far East.
The first order is for a project to protect the perimeter and outdoors of a chemical industrial site. The project is based on an integrated CCTV solution with day and night cameras and Maestro DB - an advanced Video Management Software (VMS) with powerful Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA), optimized for outdoor security applications. Completion of the project is expected in 2012.
The second order is for multilayered PIDS (Perimeter Intrusion Detection System) solutions to secure two nuclear facilities, consisting of the Yael taut wire system, a fence mounted microphonic cable system and MagBar - a robust smart grid, used to secure water canals in order to complement the full security belt around sensitive sites.Eitan Livneh, President and CEO of Magal S 3 , commented: "Managers of Critical Infrastructure in mitigating the risks to their strategic services and their exposure to environmental catastrophes are now installing several layers of diverse technologies, which is exactly where we excel." About Magal S 3 Magal S 3 is a leading international provider of security, safety and site management solutions and products. Over the past 40 years, Magal S 3 has delivered tailor-made solutions to hundreds of satisfied customers in over 80 countries. Magal S 3 offers a broad portfolio of unique homegrown products used to protect sensitive installations in some of the world's most demanding locations and harshest climates. This portfolio covers the following three categories:
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS) - a variety of smart barriers and fences, fence mounted detectors, virtual gates, buried and concealed detection systems
- Close Circuit TV (CCTV) - a comprehensive management platform with a leading Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) and Video Motion Detection (VMD) engine
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) - an open site management system that enhances command, control and decision making during both routine operations and crisis situations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts