YAHUD, Israel, January 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Magal Security Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ GMS: MAGS) today announced that it is correcting its reported earnings per share for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 to $0.51 per share from $0.61 per share, and for the nine months ended September 30, 2011 to $0.48 per share from $0.52 per share as previously reported on November 29, 2011.
The correction is due to a computational error in calculating the number of shares issued during the period with respect to the Company's successful rights offering.
The number of basic and diluted shares reported for the third quarter was corrected to 13,944,880 from 11,579,325. For the nine month period ended September 30, 2011, basic and diluted shares were corrected to 11,587,103 from 10,794,696.About Magal S 3 Magal S 3 is a leading international provider of security, safety and site management solutions and products. Over the past 40 years, Magal S 3 has delivered tailor-made solutions to hundreds of satisfied customers in over 80 countries. Magal S 3 offers a broad portfolio of unique homegrown products used to protect sensitive installations in some of the world's most demanding locations and harshest climates. This portfolio covers the following three categories:
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS) - a variety of smart barriers and fences, fence mounted detectors, virtual gates, buried and concealed detection systems
- Close Circuit TV (CCTV) - a comprehensive management platform with a leading Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) and Video Motion Detection (VMD) engine
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) - an open site management system that enhances command, control and decision making during both routine operations and crisis situations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV