Muller's company, HMG Strategy, is considered the leading resource for innovative IT leadership, management and technology support for an expanding global network of CIOs and senior IT executives. The firm's sponsor partners include Avaya, Box, CA Technologies, Chateaux Software, Citrix, Comcast, IBM, Informatica, Information Builders, Kapow Software, Okta, Quest Software, salesforce.com, TCS, Verizon, VMware, Wipro and Workday.
"We have built the strongest CIO community in North America," said Muller. "We deliver a world-class proposition for the IT industry based on our thought-leadership, proprietary research, National Advisory Board and executive leadership events."
On Top of the Cloud is available through Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other retail booksellers.
About HMG StrategyHMG Strategy, LLC is the leading provider of innovative IT leadership, management and technology support to CIO/Senior IT executives by focusing on the 360-degree needs of the CIO/IT Leader. Our events and services raise thought leadership, knowledge sharing and networking to the highest level. HMG Strategy provides access to an international network of more than 28,000 CIO/Senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders. For more information about HMG Strategy and its unique portfolio of IT leadership resources, visit www.hmgstrategy.com or contact Amanda Vlastas at 203-221-2702 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. SOURCE HMG Strategy, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV