Ultratech, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTEK), plans to announce its fourth quarter and year end 2011 earnings results before the market opens on Thursday, January 26, 2012. Ultratech will host an earnings conference call featuring remarks by Arthur W. Zafiropoulo, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Bruce Wright, Senior Vice President Finance and CFO, followed by a live Q&A session.
The conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time/8:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Thursday, January 26, 2012. To listen to the call over the internet or to obtain dial-in information for the call, please go to the investor relations section of the Ultratech website at http://ir.ultratech.com.
If you are unable to attend the live conference call, a replay will be available on Ultratech’s website. If you do not have Internet access, a replay of the call will be available three hours after the conclusion of the call and run until 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time, February 2, 2012. You may access the telephone replay by dialing 800-406-7325 and entering access code: 4506008.
About Ultratech: Ultratech, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTEK) designs, manufactures and markets photolithography and laser processing equipment. Founded in 1979, the company's market-leading advanced lithography products deliver high throughput and production yields at a low, overall cost of ownership for bump packaging of integrated circuits and high-brightness LEDs (HB-LEDs). A pioneer of laser processing, Ultratech developed laser spike anneal technology, which increases device yield, improves transistor performance and enables the progression of Moore’s Law for 45-nm and below production of state-of-the-art consumer electronics. Visit Ultratech online at: www.ultratech.com.(UTEK-F)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV