MoneyGram International (NYSE:MGI), a leading global money transfer company, announced today that Peter J. Caddigan has joined the company as vice president for Global Security and Investigations.
“We’re fortunate to have Peter at MoneyGram. With his background leading federal investigative units, he will strengthen our relationships with law enforcement, working closely with them in our mutual effort to combat fraud,” said Kim Garner, senior vice president of global security and investigations.
Caddigan brings to MoneyGram nearly 25 years of experience working in federal law enforcement, serving in a variety of leading investigative roles. He most recently was with the Transportation Security Administration, where he served first as the special agent in charge (SAIC) of the Inspections Division and then as the SAIC of the Special Investigations Unit, both in the Office of Inspection at TSA’s Headquarters. He has also served as a special agent at the Food and Drug Administration, as well as more than 10 years as a special agent conducting criminal investigations in the U.S. Secret Service.
About MoneyGram InternationalMoneyGram International, a leading global money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs. MoneyGram offers money transfer services worldwide and bill payment services in the United States and Canada through a global network of more than 256,000 agent locations—including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions—in 192 countries and territories around the world. To learn more about money transfer or bill payment at an agent location or online, please visit www.MoneyGram.com or connect with us on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV