In 2011, financial revenue grew by a robust 15.2% like-for-like. The increase was attributable to higher interest rates in all regions and the larger float [ 4] in Latin America.
In the fourth quarter, financial revenue rose 8.2% like-for-like. The basis of comparison for interest rates became less favorable during the quarter, particularly in Latin America.
The 9.7% like-for-like growth in issue volume in 2011 continued the trend established in 2010, attesting to the robustness and sustainability of the Group's development fundamentals. With this performance, Edenred met its medium-term target of 6% to 14% annual issue volume growth.Total revenue for 2011 amounted to €1.0 billion, representing a like-for-like gain of 9.7%, in line with issue volume growth, that was attributable to dynamic performances by the sales teams in robust emerging economies and to higher interest rates. Based on these factors, EBIT is confirmed to total between €340 million and €360 million for the year. Upcoming events February 23, 2012: 2011 results April 18, 2012: first-quarter revenue May 15, 2012: Annual Shareholders' Meeting - Edenred , which invented the Ticket Restaurant® meal voucher and is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and delivers solutions that make employees' lives easier and improve the efficiency of organizations. By ensuring that allocated funds are used as intended, these solutions enable companies to more effectively manage their:
- Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant ® , Ticket Alimentación, Ticket CESU, Childcare Vouchers, etc.).
- Expense management process (Ticket Car, Ticket Cleanway, etc.)
- Incentive and rewards programs (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos, etc.).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV