In 2011, financial revenue grew by a robust 15.2% like-for-like. The increase was attributable to higher interest rates in all regions and the larger float [ 4] in Latin America.
In the fourth quarter, financial revenue rose 8.2% like-for-like. The basis of comparison for interest rates became less favorable during the quarter, particularly in Latin America.
The 9.7% like-for-like growth in issue volume in 2011 continued the trend established in 2010, attesting to the robustness and sustainability of the Group's development fundamentals. With this performance, Edenred met its medium-term target of 6% to 14% annual issue volume growth.Total revenue for 2011 amounted to €1.0 billion, representing a like-for-like gain of 9.7%, in line with issue volume growth, that was attributable to dynamic performances by the sales teams in robust emerging economies and to higher interest rates. Based on these factors, EBIT is confirmed to total between €340 million and €360 million for the year. Upcoming events February 23, 2012: 2011 results April 18, 2012: first-quarter revenue May 15, 2012: Annual Shareholders' Meeting - Edenred , which invented the Ticket Restaurant® meal voucher and is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and delivers solutions that make employees' lives easier and improve the efficiency of organizations. By ensuring that allocated funds are used as intended, these solutions enable companies to more effectively manage their:
- Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant ® , Ticket Alimentación, Ticket CESU, Childcare Vouchers, etc.).
- Expense management process (Ticket Car, Ticket Cleanway, etc.)
- Incentive and rewards programs (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos, etc.).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV