Lakeland Industries Inc. Stock Upgraded (LAKE)
- Although LAKE's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.25 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, LAKE has a quick ratio of 2.15, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 262.66% to $2.23 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -7.43%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.23 versus $0.19 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.44 versus $0.23).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts