Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. (NASDAQ: OZRK) previously announced it expects to report fourth quarter earnings at the close of business Tuesday, January 17, 2012 and conduct a conference call on Wednesday, January 18 at 10:00 a.m. CST (11:00 a.m. EST). The dates and times for the earnings release and conference call have not changed.
- The telephone numbers for the conference call have changed. The new numbers are as follows:
Interested parties may listen to this call by dialing 1-800-967-7143 (United States and Canada only) and ask for the Bank of the Ozarks conference call. A recorded playback of the call will be available for one week following the call at 1-888-203-1112 (U.S. and Canada) or 719-457-0820 (internationally). The passcode for this playback is 7604107. The call will be available live or in a recorded version on the Company’s website www.bankozarks.com under “Investor Relations.”
Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is a bank holding company with $3.93 billion in
total assets as of September 30, 2011 and trades on the NASDAQ Global
Select Market under the symbol “OZRK.” The Company owns a
state-chartered subsidiary bank that conducts banking operations through
112 offices in Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, South
Carolina and Alabama. The Company may be contacted at (501) 978-2265 or
P. O. Box 8811, Little Rock, Arkansas 72231-8811. The Company’s website
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV