TACOMA, Wash., Jan. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Banking System, Inc. (NASDAQ: COLB) expects to report fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial results on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 6:15 a.m. PST. Management will discuss these results on a conference call scheduled for that afternoon at 1:00 p.m. PST ( 4:00 p.m. EST). Interested parties may listen to this discussion by calling 1-866-378-3802; Conference ID code #43775618.
A conference call replay will be available from approximately 4:00 p.m. PST on January 26, 2012 through midnight PST on February 2, 2012. The conference call replay can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering Conference ID code #43775618.
Headquartered in Tacoma, Washington, Columbia Banking System, Inc. is the holding Company of Columbia State Bank, a Washington state-chartered full-service commercial bank which was again awarded one of Seattle Business Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For 2011 and was designated one of Puget Sound Business Journal's " Washington's Best Workplaces 2011".Including the recent acquisitions of Bank of Whitman, Summit Bank and First Heritage Bank, Columbia Banking System has 102 banking offices, including 77 branches in Washington State and 25 branches in Oregon. Columbia Bank does business under the Bank of Astoria name in Astoria, Warrenton, Seaside, Cannon Beach, Manzanita and Tillamook in Oregon. More information about Columbia can be found on its website at www.columbiabank.com. Note Regarding Forward Looking Statements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV