Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a common stock dividend of $0.41 per share, increasing the quarterly common dividend by $0.01 per share over the previous quarter. The common stock dividend is payable February 15, 2012 to common stockholders of record as of the close of business on January 31, 2012.
At the date of this release, the Company had approximately 103.4 million outstanding common shares.
The Company is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing
financing to the long-term care industry. At September 30, 2011, the
Company owned or held mortgages on 399 skilled nursing facilities,
assisted living facilities and other specialty hospitals with
approximately 46,246 licensed beds (44,485 available beds) located in 35
states and operated by 49 third-party healthcare operating companies. In
addition, the Company has two facilities currently held for sale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV