ATLANTA, Jan. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Priority Club Rewards, the world's largest and fastest-growing hotel loyalty program from IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group), announced today that beginning Feb. 15, 2012, Priority Club members who stay at any(*) of the 55 InterContinental Hotels in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean will earn ten points per every $1USD spent(**) on qualifying revenue during stays. Unlike the current earning rate of 2,000 points per stay, regardless of what is spent at the hotel, there is no maximum number of points a guest can earn under this new program. On average, most Priority Club Rewards members can expect to earn approximately three times the number of points that they do today.
"Although we will continue our focus on providing Priority Club members with new ways to redeem their points, this new earning structure at InterContinental Hotels will allow them to earn them faster than ever before, too," said Don Berg, vice president, Loyalty Programs and Partnerships, IHG. "Priority Club members who stay at InterContinental properties between now and February 15 will begin to experience this richer earning policy as we operationally ramp up the program over the next 30 days," said Berg. Starting Feb. 15, all members can expect to earn at the new rate.
"We're delighted to enhance our program in the Americas and hope to be in a position to extend our offer to the rest of the world in due course," said Simon Scoot, vice president, Global Brand Management, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts. "It's incredibly important that we retain and grow the loyalty of our guests and reward them as best we can."
For further information about the new InterContinental Hotels earnings, contact the Priority Club Service Center at 1-888-211-9874 or
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV