Technology media company TechTarget, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTGT) today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and year-end 2011 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, February 15, 2012. The Company's management team will host a live conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on that day to discuss the Company’s financial results. In conjunction with the announcement and the call, the Company will distribute an update on the business, current market conditions, operational and financial results for the applicable periods, and other matters, with the call being reserved for a summary of financial highlights by management and Q&A. The earnings press release and accompanying prepared remarks document will be accessible prior to the conference call and webcast on the investor information section of the Company’s website at www.techtarget.com.
Conference Call Dial-In Information:
- US callers: 888-680-0869
- International callers: 617-213-4854
- Participant passcode (US and International): 68238840
- Please access the call at least 10 minutes prior to the time the conference is set to begin.
- Participants may pre-register for the call at: https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key=PB6JHEXMYPre-registrants will be issued a PIN number to use when dialing into the live call which will provide quick access to the conference by bypassing the operator upon connection.
Conference Call Webcast Information:
This webcast can be accessed at TechTarget’s website at http://investor.techtarget.com/Conference Call Replay Information: A replay of the conference call will be available via telephone beginning February 15, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. ET through March 15, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET. For US callers to hear the replay, dial 888-286-8010 and use the passcode 30056149 . International callers dial 617-801-6888 and also use the passcode 30056149.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV