The Bancorp, Inc. (“Bancorp”) (Nasdaq: TBBK) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and fiscal 2011 financial results after market hours on Monday, January 23, 2012 and invites investors and other interested parties to listen to its earnings results conference call on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
All interested parties can access the live conference call webcast by visiting the Bancorp site at www.thebancorp.com and clicking on the webcast link located on the home page or by dialing 800.659.2037, access code 69328656. For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcast, the replay will be available following the live call via webcast on Bancorp’s website and telephonically until Tuesday, January 31, 2012 by dialing 888.286.8010, access code 45116921.
About The Bancorp, Inc.
The Bancorp, Inc is a financial holding company that operates The Bancorp Bank, an FDIC-insured commercial bank that delivers a full array of financial services and products both directly and through private-label affinity partner programs nationwide. The Bancorp Bank’s regional community bank division serves the needs of small and mid-size businesses and their principals in the Philadelphia-Wilmington region.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV