Rackspace(R) Hosting, Inc. (NYSE:RAX), the service leader in cloud computing, will announce its fourth quarter 2011 and year end financial results on Monday, February 13, 2012, after the close of the financial markets.
Rackspace management will host a conference call with the financial community to discuss the results starting at 4:30 p.m. ET, 3:30 p.m. CT, 1:30 p.m. PT. Lanham Napier, chief executive officer, and Karl Pichler, chief financial officer, will host the call.
To access the live conference call, please dial:
Participant US/CAN Toll-Free Dial In: 877-718-5099International Dial In: 719-325-4825 Passcode: 8946052 A live webcast, as well as a replay of the conference call, will be available on Rackspace's website at http://ir.rackspace.com. About Rackspace Hosting Rackspace Hosting is the service leader in cloud computing, and a founder of OpenStack, an open source cloud operating system. The global company headquartered in San Antonio, TX provides Fanatical Support(R) to its customers, across a portfolio of IT services, including Managed Hosting and Cloud Computing. Rackspace has been recognized by Bloomberg BusinessWeek as a Top 100 Performing Technology Company and was featured on Fortune's list of 100 Best Companies to Work For. The company was also positioned in the Leaders Quadrant by Gartner Inc. in the "2010 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service and Web Hosting." For more information, visit www.rackspace.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV