Robbins & Myers
Robbins & Myers designs and creates equipment and systems for the global industrial, chemical and pharmaceutical markets. The company reported first-quarter net earnings of 77 cents a share, an increase from 44 cents the previous year.
Robbins & Myers also increased its dividend to 5 cents a share from 4.5 cents.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 0.4%Rated "A (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's first-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same from the prior year. Robbins & Myers is extremely liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 2.32, which shows the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the first quarter, stockholders' net equity increased 132.65% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $68.21. Shares closed Friday at $51.03. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV