Cracker Barrel is a restaurant and retailer. Cracker Barrel Founder Dan Evins died on Saturday at the age of 76. The company's November comparable-restaurant sales increased 1.2% from the previous year and comparable retail sales rose 2.7%.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.9%
Rated "B+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's first-quarter gross profit margins basically remained the same from the prior year.Cracker Barrel's liquidity is very weak. Its Quick Ratio is 0.24, clearly showing a lack of ability to meet short-term cash needs. In the first quarter, shareholders' net worth increased 30.99% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $60.79. Cracker Barrel shares closed Friday at $52.73.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV