General Dynamics is an aviation and defense products company. Last week, General Dynamics Information Technology got a $26.2 million contract, if all options are exercised, from the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement to provide support for the Offshore Energy and Minerals Management program.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.7%
Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin increased from one year ago.General Dynamics has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.54, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net equity remained the same from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $81.94. Shares of General Dynamics closed at $70.60 on Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV