A. Schulman provides plastic compounds and resins related to automotive, industrial, consumer products and packaging applications. The company reported first-quarter net income of $13.6 million, up from $9.2 million last year.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3%
Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's first-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same from the previous year.A. Schulman's liquidity is average. Its Quick Ratio is 1.31, showing that it can technically meet its short-term cash needs. In the first quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 1.10% from a year ago. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $26.15. Shares closed at $22.30 on Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV