Friedman Industries is a steel processing company. The company's second-quarter earnings, which were reported in November, were about $2.3 million on sales of about $42 million.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4.3%
Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's second-quarter gross profit margin decreased from a year ago.Friedman is extremely liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 3.13, which means the company can cover its short-term cash needs. In the second quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 4.11% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $15.72. Shares closed Friday at $12.15.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV