Enersis is an electric utility company.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4.5%
Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin increased from one year ago.
Enersis' liquidity is weak. Its Quick Ratio is 0.90, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet short-term cash needs.In the third quarter, shareholders' net worth stayed about the same from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target for $20.86. Shares closed Friday at $17.71.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV